Your Career with KBC
Turn your passion into your job
At KBC, you’ll be part of a young team of passionate kitesurfers who love what they do. You’ll gain insight into our varied, exciting activities and will have a lot of creative freedom in which to work. KBC is the home of our kite instructor training programme – both interns and experienced kite instructors will benefit from our long training experience. We offer you outstanding development and promotion prospects (from internships to kite instructor to station manager) and an opportunity to be part of our international KBC network.
Receptionist / Front office manager (no positions available at present)
You are the public face of the station, because you are the first person our guests meet. You manage our booking system, organise scheduling for our kite instructors and all on-site services and are our guests’ contact person – in German and English, with other languages welcome.
Kite instructor (no positions available at present)
You are a licenced kite instructor with teaching experience and can independently teach all types of courses to 1–6 students in German and English, with other languages welcome. You also coach your students after class as needed and are in charge of activities on windless days. And even when you are kiting and on the water, you are always a role model and contact person. You help take care of training and rental equipment and assist with any small tasks at the station.
Are you fit for kbc?
Do all of these descriptions fit you to a T?
- Kitesurfing is your passion, and one that you want to share with others – especially your students.
- You know that our guests only have a few weeks of holiday time a year, and you make sure that they have a fantastic, unforgettable experience.
- Even though you are working where others go on holiday, there’s a relaxed holiday air about you.
- We don’t admire you for your advanced tricks but for your fairness and readiness to help others, in and out of the water.
- You speak fluent German and English and are comfortable speaking either language in front of larger groups.
- You have at least three consecutive months – or more – available to work with us.