Wingfoil & Kitesurf instructor (m/w/d) from August 2022
Become a Wingfoil & Kite Instructor (f/m/d) at KBC Parajuru starting August 2022
- At KBC Parajuru you are a wingfoil & kite instructor in a strong, experienced team of kite instructors and station managers.
- The main focus of your tasks is to teach beginners and advanced kitesurfers to VDWS standard in private and double private lessons and in small groups with a maximum of 4 students in the large standing area of the lagoon of KBC Parajuru in Brazil.
- You will help with all tasks around the kite centre and during the kitesurfing lessons. These are e.g. kite courses (preparation, implementation & follow-up), material distribution, organisation and maintenance, preparation of the kites for the courses, clean-up work and more.
- Depending on your interest and suitability, you will also accompany training groups on downwinders or on windless days to alternative sporting activities such as SUP tours, quad tours and, if required, excursions and dinners.
Your profile - what you bring with you:
- You kite and are very confident in kite handling. But you also enjoy teaching the sport to others just as much.
- You already have kitesurfing training experience.
- You are fluent in German and English, and can speak freely and without inhibition in front of larger groups.
- You can adapt the teaching content to suit the target group at any time.
- You are a licensed VDWS or IKO kite instructor.
- You are very reliable, never keep your team and students waiting and are a team player.
- You spread a positive mood, are in a good mood and can motivate your environment and entertain the guests and students very well.
- You bring a lot of creativity, a high level of initiative and a willingness to take responsibility.
What we offer you
- A lot of fun and joy, because you will be part of our experienced and motivated team of kite instructors.
- You will work at a modern kite centre with a fixed location, directly at the kite lagoon with a large private beach with heated pool, attached bar, restaurant, pousada and massage studio.
- A secure and permanent full-time position starting mid-August or early September 2022.
- An innovative, modern water sports centre. The organisation is done with the help of the professional water sports centre tool LEAO.
- Fair payment on a fee basis.
- Accommodation near the kite centre.
- Lunch in the restaurant.
- Discounted purchasing conditions in the KBC Shop and on equipment.
Date posted: 10. April 2022