Intern/Watersport Assistant (m/f/d) at KBC Limnos 2024 (May - September)
KBC Limnos is the kite & wingfoil centre at the big kite bay of Limnos.
We are happy to have a highly motivated team!
We are currently putting together our team of around 5 kitesurfing instructors, 4 interns and 1 receptionist / office manager for the 2024 season.
Apply here as an intern/water sports assistant for the period
a) from 1 May - 30 September 2024 or
b) from 1 July - 30 August 2024.
- At KBC Limnos you will help out on the beach in a strong, experienced team of kite instructors, wing foil instructors, other interns and centre managers. You will work at a modern kite centre.
- The main focus of your tasks is to help in the training of kitesurfing beginners and intermediates to IKO standard in private and double private lessons in the huge standing area of the Limnos lagoon.
- You will help with all tasks that arise around the kite centre and during the kitesurfing courses. These are e.g. kite courses (preparation, implementation & follow-up), material distribution, organisation and maintenance, preparation of the kites for the course, set-up and dismantling at the kite centre, clean-up work and more.
- This is the first step towards one day being able to turn your hobby of kitesurfing into your profession. At the centre, you will have the opportunity to document everything you have learned and obtain your first licence.
Your profile - what you bring to the table:
- You enjoy the topic of "kitesurfing".
- You are fluent in English and also speak other languages, especially German and French.
- You are very reliable and a team player.
- You spread a positive atmosphere, are in a good mood and can motivate those around you and entertain the guests very well.
- You bring a lot of creativity, a high level of initiative and a willingness to take responsibility.
What we offer you
- Lots of fun and enjoyment, because you will be part of our experienced and motivated team of kite instructors.
- An innovative, modern water sports centre. Organised with the help of the professional water sports centre tool LEAO.
- Accommodation not far from the kitespot.
- A fixed salary
- Discounted purchase conditions in the KBC shop and for equipment.
KBC Limnos, Greece