Kite & Wingfoillehrer (m/f/d) t KBC El Gouna from March 2024
- At KBC El Gouna you will be a kite and wingfoil instructor in a strong, experienced team of kite instructors, interns, beach boys and station managers.
- The main focus of your tasks is to teach kitesurfing and wingfoil beginners and advanced kitesurfers to VDWS standard in private and double private lessons and in small groups of 4 students in the large standing area of the lagoon of KBC El Gouna.
- You will help with all tasks around the centre and during the courses. These are e.g. wingfoil courses and kite courses (preparation, implementation & follow-up), material distribution, organisation and maintenance, preparation of the kites for the course, clean-up work and more.
- Depending on your interest and suitability, you will independently organise events and accompany training groups on windless days to alternative sports activities such as SUP tours, excursions and dinners if required.
Your profile - what you bring with you:
- You kite and are very confident in kite handling. But you also enjoy teaching the sport to others just as much.
- Ideally you can also wingfoil, otherwise we will train you on site.
- You already have training experience in kitesurfing.
- You are fluent in German and English, and can speak freely and without inhibition in front of larger groups.
- You can adapt the teaching content to suit the target group at any time.
- You are a licensed VDWS or IKO kite instructor.
- You are very reliable, never keep your team and students waiting and are a team player.
- You spread a positive mood, are in a good mood and can motivate your environment and entertain the guests and students very well.
- You bring a lot of creativity, a high level of initiative and a willingness to take responsibility.
What we offer you
- A lot of fun and joy, because you will be part of our experienced and motivated team of kite instructors.
- You will work at a modern kite centre with a fixed location, directly at the kite lagoon with a large private beach with heated pool, bar and restaurant, yoga and massage studio.
- A secure and permanent full time position.
- An innovative, modern water sports centre. The organisation is done with the help of the professional water sports centre tool LEAO.
- Fair payment on a provision basis.
- Accommodation in the kite instructor flats.
- Discounts at the restaurant and bar.
- Reduced purchasing conditions in the KBC shop and for equipment.
KBC El Gouna, Egypt